Today’s business world has shrank tremendously. Businesses regularly interact with others around the country, and the chances are good that your employees are going to have to travel from time to time. As such, you’ll need to extend them an expense account of some form, and that means that they’ll have to track their expenses when on the road. Most companies today are already aware of the benefits of using a good expense report program instead of trying to handle your expense management manually.
The benefits of using a good program are numerous, and include:
- Better compliance with laws
- Fewer mistakes
- Easier to use
- Better recordkeeping
- More productivity
- And more
However, not every expense report program is created equally. You need to spend some time looking into all of the different options out there to find the right one. And at the heart of a good one will be one key factor – the ability to integrate with mobile devices. There are plenty of reasons for this, and taking a closer look at them will help you understand just why it’s so vital for you to do.
Here are some of the key reasons using a mobile-friendly expense report program is a good idea.
- It makes it easier for your employees to enter expenses and keep track of them. Since they can use their mobile device to snap a photo of a receipt and upload it, they don’t’ have to hoard receipts. They can also use the system wherever they are, ensuring that no expense is overlooked.
- Since they can do this, you no longer have to wait until they return to the office to start reviewing their expenses. You can easily monitor spending while they’re on the road.
- Both of those options help reduce the hassles of managing expense reports, and could help increase your productivity and the productivity of your employees in a big way.
- You or your employees can use the software wherever you are without having to switch on a computer. It’s great for quick checks on expenses.
- Since most mobile devices today can use 3G or 4G to connect to the net, you don’t have to find a mobile hotspot or Wi-Fi connection in order to upload or manage expense reports.
Simply put, there is no reason to overlook a good expense report program with mobile connectivity. It’s an investment that will pay you back in a very big way.