You’re already well aware of how important it is to keep track of your employee expenses. Everything from simple errors leading to non-compliance to larger instances of outright fraud can have a negative impact on your company’s bottom line, and as a result it’s vital that you take the time to make sure you’re managing those expenses properly. But good expense report software goes beyond the basics and offers you a wide range of other features. One that can’t be overlooked is mobile connectivity. Online expense report software allows you and your employees to access the system from anywhere. But with a program that facilitates mobile connectivity as well, it’s possible for you to add a lot of additional benefits that can have a big impact on the way your expenses are managed and what kind of results you get from them. If you’re not convinced, consider some of the key ways that choosing expense report software with mobile functionality can help your business.
- Mobile devices are most likely used by pretty much every member of your team. This means that everyone will have access to the system without having to invest in new hardware or devices.
- With mobile devices, receipt imaging is possible. This allows employees to stop keeping track of dozens of receipts and instead lets them manage their receipts and expenses by uploading images of those documents directly into the system.
- The increased efficiency and removal of numerous hassles that comes with mobile connectivity means that your employees will be more productive and be able to focus more on making you money instead of on managing expenses.
- By simplifying the entire process, mobile connectivity can reduce a wide range of errors that regularly occur during the process. This in turn means that you’ll avoid things like non-approved expenses, non-compliance, fraud, and more.
- Mobile connectivity also means that you’re able to better monitor spending while your team is on the road instead of having to wait on them to return home. It adds an extra layer of efficiency to the process and makes it easier for you to keep track of who is spending what – and why.
All of these things combine to demonstrate just how powerful of a feature mobile connectivity really is. If you want the best expense report software available, be sure it works with mobile devices.