If your team is made up of working professionals who have to travel in order to bring your company the business it needs, you’re already well aware of just how important using an expense reporting program can be. By eliminating a lot of the work out of the expense claim process, a good software solution will have a big impact on your company’s overall productivity, reduce errors and compliance issues, and much more. Today, going with a mobile expense app is even more important.
A good mobile app will offer you a lot of functions and benefits that a standard program won’t. The big thing to look for is an online program that not only works on your home or office PCs, but also one that will work through mobile apps your employees place on their phones. This way, no matter where they are or where you are, you’ll all still have access to the system.
Good mobile expense app choices also allow receipt imaging. This means that when your employee makes a purchase, they can then photograph or scan the receipt with their mobile device. It will upload the image to the expense report program just like a standard claim.
Take a look at some of the advantages these aspects of a mobile expense app will offer to your business if you’re not convinced that it’s an investment worth making:
- Your employees no longer have to keep track of huge amounts of receipts and forms when they’re on the go. This simplifies their life on the road so they can focus on doing the work they need to do.
- You aren’t confronted with a huge pile of paperwork when they return to the office. You can work on managing their claims while they’re still out there.
- You can also monitor spending while the employee is traveling, keeping track of what is being spent and where.
- There are no more lost receipts or forms, which means that your expense reports are as accurate as they can be.
- Since the entire system is synced up with all of your computers and mobile devices, the likelihood of errors occurring is almost entirely eliminated. The system will check and double check everything, thus reducing errors, fraud, and any compliance issues that could have occurred otherwise.
If you’re looking for an expense app for your business, be sure that it allows for mobile device integration. It makes a big difference in almost every aspect of its operation.