Managing expenses for your travelling employees is likely a big part of your daily routine. Numerous members of your team have to keep track of expenses as they happen, and others have to approve them as they’re submitted. Good software can help simplify this process for your workers, and one thing that’s worth looking into is mobile expense report programs. These systems offer additional benefits you can’t get with more traditional programs, including the following five key things.
1. The Access – With mobile expense reporting, you’re able to make it easier to give your employees instant access to the system. This means that they can quickly and easily upload receipts and paperwork as they occur, without opening a laptop or looking for a Wi-Fi hotspot. It adds freedom to their day that can help them simplify their travelling life.
2. The Features – Simply put, mobile expense reporting offers features that can’t be taken advantage of in a more traditional system. Receipts imaging alone makes it worth having mobile access by allowing your team to photograph a receipt and upload it digitally. It’s really that easy, and it’s just one feature that is only available with mobile access.
3. The Accuracy – Easier access and better features combined with real-time monitoring means that your expense reporting is much more accurate. It’s hard to believe that mobile access can reduce fraud and mistakes, but it really does work just that way.
4. The Productivity – Making it easier for your team to manage expenses translates to improved productivity in their other areas of work. That means that they can focus on things that improve their performance at their job instead of constantly focusing on receipt or paperwork management. And it shows them that you care about them, which can improve morale and boost productivity further.
5. Your Bottom Line – Everything above adds up to one simple fact – mobile expense reporting can increase your bottom line in dramatic ways. In a world where your profit/loss ratio is everything, it’s important to do all you can to keep it balanced properly. These programs can help.
Those five points highlight just how important mobile expense reporting can be to your company, and why you need to invest in a software solution that offers it. It can have a huge impact on your company in more ways than you might have thought.