Good expense report software can offer a tremendous number of benefits to those who use it. By simplifying and streamlining expense management and allowing for better, more complete automation of the process it can improve accuracy, reduce fraud, and add features that can help improve a business’ bottom line in significant ways.
However, turning to an expense report software option that offers mobile access could provide even more benefits than the basic ones offered by standard online programs. If you’re not convinced of this, just taking a quick look at some of the key benefits could help to change your mind. Here are just a few of the big benefits it can offer.
- Better Accuracy – Since your team can access the system from anywhere with a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi access, they’re able to quickly upload forms right into the system. This means that there is much better accuracy since there isn’t a huge workload piled on their shoulders at once – or on the shoulders of your staff in the home office at the end of a trip.
- Better Productivity – The level of simplicity offered by mobile access in expense report software means that your team spends less time managing their expenses and more time focusing on generating sales or taking other steps that actually make your company money.
- Better Compliance – The better levels of accuracy mean fewer mistakes that could lead to noncompliance. From basic automated functionality to improved controls, good expense report software makes it much easier to keep your company’s expenses fully compliant with any regulations that apply to it. You’ll be better able to identify issues as they occur instead of having to pick them out from a huge pile of forms.
- Less Fraud – The system allows you to monitor spending as it happens since your team can use their devices to upload expenses in real time. This means that you can identify expenses that happen during non-work hours or other issues that may not be honest. Simply put, it helps you fight fraud and that alone makes it worth looking at mobile access.
- More Features – You’ll also be able to use more features when you have mobile access. The biggest one is certainly receipt imaging, but it’s just an example of the numerous features you’ll get when you give your team mobile expense reporting power.
All in all, if you’re investing in expense report software your best bet is certainly to pay attention to what mobile access can do for your business.