Companies have a lot of different responsibilities that they need to deal with, and for those with travelling employees it’s important to have good expense management processes in place in order to successfully manage your expenses.
And when looking through the various options of tools that can help you improve your expense management capabilities, it’s important not to overlook mobile access in an expense report program. Mobile access allows your team to access the system through their mobile device, and in doing so it becomes one of the most beneficial features offered by an expense program.
- The key benefit is simple – it makes it easier for your travelling employees to handle their expenses. This in turn allows them to reduce their workload and the hassles involved in expenses, which translates to improved productivity in other areas of their daily routine – like making you money.
- Mobile access brings with it additional features like receipt imaging. These features can give your team more tools and capabilities that help them even more. Receipt imaging, for example, allows them to eliminate the need to keep track of receipts and paperwork and instantly upload everything digitally.
- Your employees won’t have to find a Wi-Fi hotspot to use the system when they can utilize mobile phones. That means that they’ll be able to complete basic processes whenever they have downtime – making their day easier and more convenient.
- Simplicity extends to your home team, too. With mobile access, they’re able to watch the expenses as they occur and approve or deny claims in real time. This eliminates the huge piles of work that they often face when an employee returns home, which in turn makes their job easier.
- When you simplify processes in the ways mentioned above, you reduce the chance of errors and also reduce fraud. That means that you don’t pay too much for your expenses and that you’re able to keep your profit line as high as possible.
Simply put, finding an expense management program that includes mobile access could transform the way that your team handles expenses and boost your bottom line in the process. Expense management is often an overlooked part of your company’s business operations, but if you will give it a little attention you’ll find that giving your team the best tools possible can help your business grow and evolve. Mobile access is a key feature of doing just that, and well worth investing in.